- A student must carry his/her almanac to school daily. All student's information should be complete and duly signed by the parents.
- Students should come to school on time. Late comers should report to the PTI on arrival.
- Students should be proud of their school uniform. They should be clean and neatly dressed. Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- It is not advisable to wear or bring expensive items of jewellery or valuable articles. Neither are they allow to bring any sharp instrument to school.
- Attendance in the morning assembly is compulsory. Exemption from assembly will be granted on medical grounds only.
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is just by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against the students whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students
- Parents and guardians may not visit their wards or teachers in the classrooms without the permission of the principal.
- The school is an extension of their home and students should respect school property. Any damage of school property will be fined.
- Students who have been sick for more than 5 days, should bring a Medical Certificate from their doctor on re-joining school. A copy of the Certificate must be submitted to the class teacher.
- Parent should fill up the "Record for Non-Attendance" for each day the student is absent from school, stating the reasons for his/her absence.
- A students who has been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to the class without a letter from the parent, addressed to the Class Teacher, stating the reason for the absence.
- Leaves can only be granted on special grounds.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of a fresh admission fee.
- It is compulsory for student to maintain 85% attendance during the course of the Academic Session to enable them to appear for the final examination. A special certificate will be given to students with 100% Attendance. The percentage, however could be relaxed on medical grounds, but such students will not be eligible to receive Academic Awards.
- Students absenting themselves from the Weekly Tests will be given Zero unless absence is on medical ground, in that case average marks will be considered. No test will be re-conducted.
- Absence from I & II Semester Examination-Zero will be awarded if a student is absent on any Examination day. No exam will be re-conducted on any pretext.